AMSI Phase II objectives:
- Provide data for timely, accurate, up to date analysis of Asset Information
- Incorporate current and develop improved financial accounting practices into asset management practices
- Incorporate Level-of-Service polices into asset management decision making
- Implement policies and procedures to reflect First Nations self-governance working in a digital environment
- Reduce the effort and improve the quality and quantity of Reporting
- Provide the means for each First Nation to produce their own Asset Management Plan with accurate information from the Asset Management System with minimum effort, including graphics and maps
- Develop and/or revise policies and procedures to improve the information and asset analysis capabilities, including Information Governance Ownership, Control, Assess and Possession (OCAP)
- Implement Work-Order tools into asset management
- Provide information to support the creation of a WBAFN Asset Management System Implementation Consulting Business Plan
- Identify and quantify the value of WBAFN Asset Management system Implementation Consulting Services.
- Develop means of ensuring information, knowledge, skills are transferable to other First Nations.